Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Where to find free beauty treatment in london ? free waxing ?

It's called DIY You buy the strips and do it yourself. That's as free as it gets./Where to find free beauty treatment in london ? free waxing ?
Sigh! I suppose I'll have a go at your minge for you, the rest I cant help you with.Where to find free beauty treatment in london ? free waxing ?
Try contacting the beauty collages. The London College of Fashion used to have models for this, well at least they were when I trained. Good luck with your search.
there is no free waxing love anywhere in the world.wherever there is,they'll experiment you and that is for free
FREE??????? Well if you find out let me know, I paid a purse full of cash last week for my face and legs to be done!
Well you could try being a model for the students at the london school of beauty
Try contacting colleges that run beautician courses. You can usually get waxed for next to nothing so long as you don't mind someone learning the technique on you (and perhaps getting it wrong so it hurts).
free!!! your avin a laugh Hun

No comments:

Post a Comment