Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Male body waxing, beauty treatments?

Hi,


I recently had a full leg wax and think that I want more waxing done. It was for charity and I volunteered to have my legs waxed if my work could raise $5000.





When I got to the beauty salon the beautician who was to wax me asked how far up my leg I wanted done and I didn't really know. She said that seeing it was my first time that I may as well get the works, so a full leg wax. While I thought that just above the knee would be fine I didn't want to argue as they had donated the waxing service.





I was shown into a room and asked to take off my shoes, socks and pants and place on a smallish wrap around type of skirt (very attractive look). Fiona the beautician then started on my lower legs which didn't hurt anything compared to what I had expected. After doing the front and backs of my lower legs she continued upwards. I was to discover why I needed to wear the skirt as it let her access very very high on my leg while I could maintain my modesty. I must admit that the whole experience was quite exciting as I'd never had anything like this done before. She was waxing beside my underpants line when she asked if that was high enough. She said that she would do a bikini wax if I was ok with that and I instantly agreed. So she waxed my whole groin region as well (stings quite a bit there) with the exception of my privates.





With my legs and bikini line now silky smooth I thanked Fiona and headed home. I loved the experience of feeling my now smooth legs. Must say that I wasn't thinking much and when I showed my wife when I got home she was shocked that I'd agreed to have some much waxed. I tried to say that they said that I should get the works so who was I to disagree but that didn't really work.





Am I weird for agreeing to a full leg and bikini wax? I would love to have more waxing done but not sure my wife would agree? Any words of advice???





Also now very tempted to get my ears pierced and nearly had them done while at the salon. I asked Fiona about ear piercing during my waxing appointment and was very close to getting them done there and then as well. Should I get my ears pierced as well and if so how many? Does getting your ears pierced hurt?





Look forward to your advice.


Thanks.Male body waxing, beauty treatments?
It all depends on each individual how they like their body to look, I do not like hairy men, and as for ear pierced it is just as a needle poke.Male body waxing, beauty treatments?
ALWAYS REMEMBER DO WHAT YOU LIKE AS YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WILL FEEL GOOD OR BAD THE CHOICE ALWAYS DEPENDS ON YOU.I FEEL I LOVE MEN WITH LITTLE HAIR THAN A HAIRY MAN. EAR PIERCING IS GOOD LOOKS GOOD ON MEN, Report Abuse

3 comments:

  1. Very much useful blog on beauty and tips to maintain our beauty.Being an Beautician, This is the one of the best article I have read in recent days regarding waxing. Keep in touch with us by visiting our sites waxing salon services | waxing services at home

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done good research on this, I appreciate your efforts. Looking for more updates from your side. We would like to introduce our-self as a best beauty salon. For more updates, please look into our website salon haircut | ylg salon haircut price

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, wonderful blog!

    face mask for acne Islamabad

    ReplyDelete