Tuesday, December 22, 2009

When you have waxing done, do you ever suspect the beauty therapist is a bit of a sadist?

My therapist admitted to me that she does get a certain amount of malicious pleasure from being merciless when waxing a client.





I suspect that it must be true for most people who do waxing professionally...When you have waxing done, do you ever suspect the beauty therapist is a bit of a sadist?
I am a skincare therapist and I don't get any pleasure out of waxing someone but the money that comes afterward. If that was the case then all the ob/gyn's are getting pleasure as well.When you have waxing done, do you ever suspect the beauty therapist is a bit of a sadist?
No more like a masochist. Come on having to wax people's er - entrances all day. I don't think it could possibly be enjoyable to staer at people's overgrown hair all day and have them swear at you and kick you in the head. Those people like to be punished!
haha.


it could be true, i've never thought about it that way.





but atleast they are not bashing your face in, to let out their anger!
hehehehe it could be!
I think you need to change therapist.





I go to place to get waxed and the lady is totally professional and efficient yet friendly and polite. I think most are that way and most want to help people to look their best.
not sadists, masochists. thye willbe screamed at, hit kicked, whatever, so their at times getting the same pain!
I guess in some respects they must be.


But then, those of us that get it done must also be slightly sadistic, continually paying someone to get the hair ripped out of certain areas on our bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment