Tuesday, December 22, 2009

If I wax my eyebrows in the beauty salon how long will they last?

I've only waxed my eyebrows once,years ago.


I might go to the beauty salon in a week or two and school starts on Aug 20th. I want to do my eyebrows with the 'arch' look.


I want them to be this way till school starts,I might not be able to do them constantly because I don't go to the beauty salon as often.





How long do you think they will last this way of if you get them down how long does it usually last for you.If I wax my eyebrows in the beauty salon how long will they last?
I don't know, but I usually get them waxed, maybe, once a year, and then tweaze them myself when I start to see hair popping back up.





It's cheaper and faster. And that way you maintain a good shape [ i.e.- ';Arch';].If I wax my eyebrows in the beauty salon how long will they last?
I only have to have them done ever 3 months, but I regularly pluck stray hairs. If it gets too bad I go to the salon.
depends on how fast your hair grows.. but usually two weeks or so...
mine last up to 3 weeks,different people hair grows different.


prb 2 to 3 weeks.
about 3 weeks then little hairs start poking out. but if you pluck the extra hairs regularly they should keep in the 'arched' shape
It lasts a month for me
It just depends. I get mine done every 4 weeks. Sometimes, I needed it on the third week. Somtimes I could have waited until week 5.
about a week or 2 everones is not the same
Lasts about 6 weeks for me
Depends on how fast your hair grows...I do mine every 2 weeks,


You could always get your own Waxer, it's easy to learn how to, Just don't get carried away like I did, I had holes in my eyebrows and made my mother come over to where I'm staying and fix them...
Usually lasts for 2-4 weeks, depending on hair growth. And you will need to do a little maintenance with plucking.
probably 2 weeks, depends on your eyebrows
i think waxing lasts like..three weeks.
probably will last about 2 weeks, but once you get them waxed, it'll be a lot easier to just do some light plucking if some of the hair is starting to come back when school starts, the hairs you need to pluck will be shorter and you'll know which ones and it'll be easier.
I've heard about 6 weeks, but everyones hair is different. I don't wax, my eyebrows are blond and hardly noticiable. : ( !
the salon usually does it too thin. so get your mom to do it. (lasts about 2 weeks at most) so just do it at home in about three weeks.
probably almost about a month but i dont know how fast they grow on you so um.... just go with that good luck :)
like a week 1/2
  • blushers
  • highlight colors
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment