Sunday, December 27, 2009

Do men really go to a beauty shop to get their backs waxed (if they have hair on their backs)?

Or are there any wives out there who wax their husbands backs for them to keep unsightly hair off?Do men really go to a beauty shop to get their backs waxed (if they have hair on their backs)?
Only the people with hair on backs know this, but secret i heard is that they are really Bigfoots,who are shaven to protect their livelyhood and they are on the verge of extinctionDo men really go to a beauty shop to get their backs waxed (if they have hair on their backs)?
some do go to salons. others will have someone else do it for them. but in most cases they just leave it alone.





:]
yes i go to salon to get my chest and back waxed
Waxing is extremely common among men in 2007. I go to a place within a gym where about 40% of waxees are male - it's no big deal, the therapists are all female and they're totally professional and are used to treating men.





I love my wife completely and trust her but on the other hand she's a highly skilled and experienced journalist and not a trained beauty therapist so I wouldn't let her near me with heated wax (in the same way as I wouldn't let her cut my hair because I prefer a professional hairdresser to do the job).
yes men do go to salons to get waxed I saw this report name Larry Hoff from the W B11 get waxed on TV and he screamed like a baby.
you can buy waxing strips at the store, just find some one who will wax it for you
lol yer some of them do.. but like you said some do get their wives to wax it off... either way its the same progress.. and you go through the same pain..

No comments:

Post a Comment