Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wax eyebrows at beauty salon?

so I have never waxed my eyebrows but I would like to have a nice arch shape, and it is too hard for me to do at home with tweezers. I heard that sometimes they make the eyebrow too thin, so have you had that problem? do they usually do a good job?Wax eyebrows at beauty salon?
get it done. they know what they are doing and to be on the safe side just tell them to make the brow thicker if you want it thinned out a little more just tell them and they will do it on the spot.


only about $7 where I am at


good luck!!Wax eyebrows at beauty salon?
I think that eyebrows waxed at a salon always look better than tweezed eyebrows.
yes, but make shure you have a good person to do it for you and tel them what you want. dont get them too thin!
Yes, be precise in telling them you do not want thin ones.
ok
The beautiful arch that you see on actors in movies is tweezing, but getting your eyebrows waxed is a solution for people who don't want the upkeep of perfect tweezing. Let them know how high you want the arch, how thin or thick you want the center of the brow, and how you want the taper. The best thing is to take a picture of brows you admire and show them so they understand you!

No comments:

Post a Comment