Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the worst and most painful beauty service you have ever received? Waxing? Peels? Extensions?

NJ was thinking of banning brazilian waxes and it got me thinking, what are some of the worst beauty services out there? If you had to ban a beauty service, what would it be and why?What is the worst and most painful beauty service you have ever received? Waxing? Peels? Extensions?
Hollywood waxing, its when they take all the hair off. Brazilian is when they keep a stripe or shape in the middle. But you get used to it.What is the worst and most painful beauty service you have ever received? Waxing? Peels? Extensions?
I really don't think waxing is all that bad... what hurts the most is when they take the tweezers to the very outer edge of the lip where it's hard for the wax strip to remove the hair. That makes me tear up instantly.
Brazillian wax was soooo painful!! I've got 5 tattoos and 9 peiercings and it was worse than those!!!





Why would NJ ban it? That seems really silly. I wouldn't ban anything unless it was actually harmful to someone... why would you ban things like that?
Brazilian all the way. It was so awful. I bruised afterward, had pain and a little swelling for about 3 days and will not ever do it again. Ill stick with shaving or a depilatory cream.
Brazilian waxing...most painful thing ever endured...I was in soooooo much pain...even a few days after-wards..I had to walk like I just got off a horse...whoaaaaa!!!
I had an ';all natural'; facial once that burned my skin so bad, my face was a mess for a month afterward. I've never had so much acne and problems like I did after that sucker.
waxing any area





because it's hurts so frikin bad i know sumtimes its better than shaving but shaving hurts way less
Pedicures - My feet are really sensitive, so when they start the scrubbing, it hurts a lot for me.
Waxing all around hurts but I don't think they should take it away if you want to put yourself through agonizing pain who are they to reject your wishes..... lol
A blue peel. Hurt badly, but the outcome was great.
waxingg, eye brow plucking

No comments:

Post a Comment