Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Where could I find a beauty salon that use oriental wax (a paste made with sugar) in London?

I cannot find any place that uses this kind of wax and when I ask beauticians about this, they don'y even know what I am talking about! I tried to look on internet but I couldn't find anything either. I used to go to La Sultane de Saba in Paris, and oriental wax is much better than traditional hot wax.Where could I find a beauty salon that use oriental wax (a paste made with sugar) in London?
maybe this site can help you http://theclickinfo.com/haircare_5392393鈥?/a>Where could I find a beauty salon that use oriental wax (a paste made with sugar) in London?
Oriental wax ,Caramel Wax, Arabian wax all happens at casablanca spa Edgware Road Branch, Lemon, Sugar %26amp; Honey.Oriental Wax is Painless and the service is offered for Man and Women. Casa Spa is a truly Moroccan Hammam with rasoul. Special Offer 10% off.Tel 020 7724 2030- Website www.casaspa.co.uk Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment