Sunday, December 27, 2009

Beauty saloon? manicure of pedicure or waxing or all?

what do you get done at the beauty saloon?


How much do you usually pay? I got a frech pedicure today and it tickles a lot when they touch your feet...hehehe....Beauty saloon? manicure of pedicure or waxing or all?
this sissy loves to get my pedicures and i pay about 30 dollars


nothing makes me feel so girly then when they are painting my nails a nice pink or red colorBeauty saloon? manicure of pedicure or waxing or all?
well you go to the salon because that is where the professionals are at. but be careful where you go to get manicure and pedicure, i usually bring my own tools to help prevent me from getting a fungus.
I love a nice looking foot!! lol
well i dont go to a salon....i go to this dominican lady's house...she's awesome!!!! tomorrow im going to re-do my highlights, cut my hair, and straighten it....all that costs around $60...and my hair is super long and thick so that's a good price! she does everything tho...nails, eyebrow waxing, everything on every kind of hair.....dominicans are the best!!!!!
  • blushers
  • highlight colors
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment