Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can I locate a beauty salon that can thread my eyebrows rather than wax them in the United States?

Don't JCPenny, and other places in malls usually offer that particular service?





But then again, unless you want a shop that only specials in threading (Which is highly unlikely) Google it in your area.





Also...asking is never a bad idea.








-KobHow can I locate a beauty salon that can thread my eyebrows rather than wax them in the United States?
everywhere. you just need to ask them.How can I locate a beauty salon that can thread my eyebrows rather than wax them in the United States?
Wow.





Most places do both. You can search:





Eyebrow Threading


near


Your City.
Most large cities have salons like that, especially if they have larger Indian or Middle Eastern population- normally the name of the salon will indicate that. If you tell me where in the US you live, I can help you more.


Places owned by Eastern European or Asian managers don't usually offer that service, but things have been changing lately. Some mainstream salons are beginning to do threading as well, so you should call the places in your area and see if they have somebody who can do it. If not, try connecting with women of middle eastern or Indian descent- many of them get their eyebrows threaded, so they'll be able to help you and tell you where to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment