Sunday, December 27, 2009

The beauty therapist burnt me whilst waxing... what should I do?

I went to my usual beauty parlour yesterday to get my standard eyebrow wax. I had a therapist who served me and at the beginning had an ';attitude problem'; - so she ended up serving me for the treatment which take about 10 minutes wax. Firstly she made no effort and i felt like I was bothersome to her cause she actually had to do some work. She didn't ask me if the temperature of the strip wax was Ok i thought my skin may have been overly sensitive yesterday. So she proceeded to wax, and it was a bit hot, and she seemed to be getting it all over my eye, very messy! She didn't even make conversation (in the past the girls have been very friendly) and then over waxed my eyebrows very thin! I was horrified and it was too late. On top of that she mumbled and when i asked her to repeat herself again she gave me attitude. When I came out, my eyebrows were RED and later on that night I have scars almost third degree burns.. i had to see a doctor for cream..should I complain to the manager?The beauty therapist burnt me whilst waxing... what should I do?
suck it up! be a (wo)man! rub some dirt on it!!!!The beauty therapist burnt me whilst waxing... what should I do?
Yes; And you shouldn't go back there.


Ask for a refund.
Yes, they have no right to treat customers that way. Not only should you complain. But you could threaten to sue. If they dont make a settlement. If it is third dergree which is the worst burn it could cause scarring. I would see a lawer and ask if the case is worth persuing. I gurentee you will get money and if not from court a settlement. Consult a lawer. Trust me no place wants a bad rep you will get money and the girl may easily be fired.
Kick his penis until its inverted then whale on his face with a hot iron.
If people are being rude to you, don't let other people get that same bad attitude from that person. Talk to the manager. Don't sue. It's bad that she did this, but to sue is BIG!!!!!





I had a teacher who was new at my school. One day on a test she asked us a religious question. I was going to school in a very liberal area and this question appalled us because most of us were not catholic and she had never gone over it in class and us being the big 8th graders, we complained about everything we could find to talk about. We didn't go to the source of the problem because she was not listening, so we went to the guidance counselor. We told him that we were never taught this material, that we were not religious and that we no longer wanted to see what color thong she was wearing. After then, she started wearing about 7 layers.





End of story: Talk to the manager. Don't get upset right off the bat. If you are shouting at him/her and being mean, he/she probably won listen to you. Start by saying that the place is normally great, you love it etc., then tell him/her about the woman. Never act selfish. Act like you are only thinking of him/her and his beauty parlor. That should work. REMEMBER: DON'T GET WORKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!


GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh! I t was only your eyebrows...At first I thought it was your er...uh....nether regions....
YES


SUE THEM 4 ALL THEY R WORTH!!!





(if there is no fine print bull involved lyk ';wax may burn';)
Definitely. Not only would I complain to the manager but I would go with the bill from your doctors visit and your prescription for the burns. It would be different if you had never had this procedure done before but since you have a history at this location there is a set standard of behavior that you have become to expect. If the manager does not accept responsibility you can contact a lawyer and see what your legal rights are. Also, businesses like these do not like bad publicity.
definantly complain coz she cant treat costomers like that! i would i mean if she doesnt like her job then she should quit and not take it out on good paying customers
complain the manager.


ask to give money back or make police complain on that person.
YES!!! that was a horrible thing to do! Talk to the manager! Complain til he's sick! That person obviously needs a lesson!
yes!
Yes,you should and sue her.
I would, thats totally unacceptable especially if its never happened before!
Yes, complain. If they seem to do nothing about it, report the salon/beautician to your state's Board of Cosmetology (Google [your state] cosmetology board and find a complaint phone number).





They're supposed to test the wax on the inside of their wrist before they put it on you to make sure you don't get burned.

No comments:

Post a Comment