Sunday, December 27, 2009

I went to the beauty salon and the girl who waxed my upper lip?

was so rude and mad and started to make a scene at the salon! when she waxed my upper lip in front of everybody, she also poped my pimple!!!! now it is bleeding and oozing watery stuff! does she have a right to do that or now will i be infected by her doing that? do i have a case to sue without a recipt???I went to the beauty salon and the girl who waxed my upper lip?
I don't think you have a case to sue, but what was she doing popping your zit for anyway? Did you complain to the manager and the owner of the salon? If not that would be my very first course of action. I would do so in a nice but I mean business type of way. In other words don't go up there and show your fanny and get arrested. If no satisfaction there say something as you walk out the door about the local papers and your attorney and never go back.I went to the beauty salon and the girl who waxed my upper lip?
no i would of punched her ! you should of spoke to the manager soon as it happened.
wat did she do pop ur pimple how was she rude
ha ha wow
I sure hope you didn't pay for that kind of ';service';.
we live in a get rich, sue happy type of country...sometimes it is warranted in yours not at all, you just got bad service.





What you can do is call the owner/manager of the shop and very politely explain the situation and tell them that for that reason you will never return to the salon and you will also tell your friends to do the same. Don't get loud or threatening just tell her in a matter of fact tone heck even be sickly nice. If anything I am sure the employee will get in trouble and it sounds like her attitude prob needs to dealt with. But if the salon is reputable they may let you have another wax job on the house. Good luck
mabey you should have said somethoing ammediatly to the owner,..you wouldnt get infected though...if your worried astringent with peroxide,..but mabey she should get fired.especially if she had no idea that she was out of line...
It could get infected, but I really doubt that you can sue, nor would it be a rational thing to do. Just learn from it and move on with your life. Don't go back to that salon, and if anyone ever tries weird stuff on you again, tell them to stop, and refuse to pay for the service.
I don't think you have a reason to sue the company because the lady popped your pimple. When waxing, the wax pulls up everything, so if a pimple is in the area that you are getting waxed, that is on the customers' hand not the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment