Sunday, December 27, 2009

Beauty question! Were can i buy hard wax for bikini area, and what are tips to avoid those icky red bumps?

Does anybody know if hard wax is available at a normal drugstore (cvs, walgreens), or do i have to go to a salon or specialty store?


Also, does anybody have any tips to avoid irritation, bumps, redness and ingrown hairs?


Thanks so much guys! :]Beauty question! Were can i buy hard wax for bikini area, and what are tips to avoid those icky red bumps?
I get Surgi or GiGi brands hard wax. You can get Surgi from CVS or Walmart, but you have to go to a beauty supply place for GiGi.





I haven't found anything that works for ingrowns, but as far as the irritation goes if you put witch hazel on it right after it calms down much quicker.





I'm trying bikini gold for ingrowns next month when I wax. I've heard good things...buy I haven't used it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment