Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How much money do you spend on your beauty routine ie. hair, waxing, nails?

I am trying to cut down on my beauty expenses but don't know how I can. I spend $80 for a color and cut and $130 for a color cut and highlite (I get highlites only every other time and color everytime). Plus, waxing my eyebrows is $30 - I try to go every few months and keep them maintained in between, but I'd really like to go every 40 weeks. She does an amazing job and I can't give this up! I sometimes get my nails down, so maybe $30 a month for that. Plus my makeup and face products.... Ugh... Any suggestions on how to still look good but be more cost effective? I try to do my nails myself most of the time. The hair cuts a big chunk.How much money do you spend on your beauty routine ie. hair, waxing, nails?
$0. I pluck my own eyebrows, my friend's mom is a hair stylist and cuts my own hair, and I don't do my nails.How much money do you spend on your beauty routine ie. hair, waxing, nails?
It does seem like a lot of money, but most girls spend that much.


I think that if you are getting acrylic nails, you could cut that out, because natural nails look a lot nicer.


Also, maybe gradually grow out your natural hair colour, and when it's natural, just colour it with semis.
Well... I work at a salon and get free haircuts, and on top of that I primarily cut my own hair. So that's free. And I do my own french manicure. And I'm good at it. So that is free. And usually, I don't need to waz my eyebrows or elsewhere, I pluck my eyebrows and wear boardshorts, so see? That is how you can cut down. Hope that helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment