Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How to ask to get your sideburn's waxed at a beauty salon?

Well, I have these really visible sideburns that I absolutely hate but I can't get rid of them myself because I get all blotchy and red if I try to wax or epilate them myself, so I want to go the salon to get them professionally done. The thing is, I don't know how to ask to get them done. Are they called ';sideburns'; or they have another name (kind like ';upper lip'; for moustache and the sort)? Do people get this normally done?How to ask to get your sideburn's waxed at a beauty salon?
You can just say sideburns. There isn't another name for it and even if there was, they would know what you are talking about. A lot of spa's offer it in their menu these days anyway.How to ask to get your sideburn's waxed at a beauty salon?
If you are embarrased, wait until you get into the room where the waxing is done and just explain how you feel about the hair on the side of your face. Just point!

No comments:

Post a Comment